“Thank you for all you have done for us, for so many of our friends, and for those that are lucky enough to find themselves with you on their side”
I know we’ve said it many times, but it never seems sufficient! Thank you for being the greatest Realtor we’ve ever met. Ten successful purchases and sales in the last three years with you by our side and all of them has made our endeavor much easier and stress free than we could have imagined.
I know feedback helps, and we want you to know the specific things you have done that have worked so well for us.
– You believe in us and our dream
– You watch out for us, teaching us tricks of the trade we wouldn’t know otherwise
– You connect us with outstanding professionals who have aided us immensely
– You work consistently to make sure we are aware of opportunities
– You are diligent about being on time
– You do your homework above and beyond the call of your profession so that we can make better decisions
– You are straightforward and honest; we never feel pushed or manipulated
– You are in this for our benefit without concern for your own
– You hold to your principles and set good boundaries
– You’re absolutely brilliant; proven again and again with each new pursuit
– You have amazing instincts and insight, so feel free to guide us anytime!
– You are kind and generous and deserve all the good this life can bring you
I’ve been trying to express this for ages, and I don’t think this even covers half of it.
We are so blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for all you have done for us, for so many of our friends, and for those that are lucky enough to find themselves with you on their side.
We love you a lot!”
Revs Casey and Berdell
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting this couple at the onset of my real estate career. Their focus was to build capitol for their church through flipping real estate. They made extremely intelligent and wise decisions; and were always driven and balanced all their purchases with good integrity. Initially, they had tried to pursue this venture of real estate flipping a few years earlier however things didnt come together for them but through their determination and faith, they proved to be very successful with their instincts on which properties to purchase and also walked away from those that didnt serve them well. As they built their portfolio of real estate, it gave me great satisfaction to see their results. Results that were so well achieved that they are now purchasing a limited amount of properties on their own. I always wish them the best of luck and feel that they have deserved all that they have accumulated.